Sunday, May 15, 2011

No Mud Pies For Me!



No Mud Pies For ME!
To all my fellow light workers!
Well, It's happening again. There is a woman in town who barely knows me that has told someone I know very well, to watch himself and to be careful around me. He was gracious enough to tell me what she said. My quandary is how do I approach this to handle it or do I just ignore it and walk away? What is the greatest and highest good here.

The issue at hand is she knows many people and is highly visible in our town. The few times I have been around her I treated her no differently than I do everyone else. A few close friends have told me they feel she is jealous of me and my abilities. Each time something like this happens it is less in its impact on me .

That is the funny thing about life, even if you don't want conflict, it will show up and the trick is what do I do and have I grown enough spiritually to do whatever it is I must do. I was told a long time ago that living in a spiritual awareness did not mean that my life would always be peaches, puppy dogs and roses. I got that and I am okay with it.

The human side fights with the spiritual side constantly and I work hard to be in a state of awareness so I see it when it arrives and respond and not react. There is always a lesson there for me. I realize that to be angry would only mean that my ego had taken hold and was giving mental energy to something with a negative spin. I also know I am not in a category all by myself. There are many others who have this particular issue to overcome.
Thus far I have used what I know has worked in the past, spiritually that is. I took it to God and the Universal Truths. One of those things I must remember is Not to take it personally. Yes, this can be difficult but it can be done! The way I do this is by asking myself this question...

"What is it that hurts so much or is causing such a
fearful place in this person that they must strike out at me
to feel better about themselves?"

I am human and at first my nostrils did flare and a low growl went through my spirit. I moved past that quickly. Wrong vibration, big time! That anger thing only screws with my peace and I give energy to what they are doing or saying. Anger just gives someone else an invisible stick to keep on beating you with.

So there it is in a nutshell and being one that strives hard to practice what I teach...I will let this go...let it slide and send her a blessing and a prayer. I have a life to live and things to do and this beautiful life I have totally deserves my attention.
Play in the mud you get dirty, play with the dogs and you will get fleas.

www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment