Monday, May 23, 2011

A Huge Gift From God!


Rev. Diannia Baty

Yesterday I took a drive into the mountains to visit a friend I have been looking for for twenty years. Her children now have children of their own and there will soon be a great grandchild born. One of her daughters flew into my arms and hugged me for so very long. As we sat on her porch swing watching the birds and catching up on all the years, I knew so much had not changed and so much had.
We had both taken a spiritual path and had experienced some wonderful things because of it!

Her husband has died so I did not get to re-connect with him. For some reason I was not supposed to. He was very dear to me. Now in our later years we find each other and soon it will be revealed what we will be for each other. With her there was always an unconditional love. So rare these days!

We laughed at some of our memories of things we did together, floating in the pool and eating tomatoes out of the greenhouse, dancing until our legs were
sore, laughing at the antics of her children and the dogs, getting drunk on Saki and watching one of girls getting married, hiking and rock hunting. In no time at all, it was as if we had just seen each other and all the years were wiped away as we found peace and joy in the presence of the other.

I gave her a copy of my book and copies of the two teaching and guided meditation cd's I had done. She looked at me as if this was no surprise to her to find out that I was an author, life coach, public speaker and a spiritual teacher etc. Her quiet acceptance was so loving.

I have missed her, oh God, how I have missed her. God sent to me what I needed and a hole in my heart has been healed! I didn't even know that I needed it! Funny thing is she wanted to find me also.

What a huge gift the universal God has sent to me! I will willingly receive it and claim it!

I always tell my God that I am open and ready to accept anything that is sent for my greatest and highest good. God never fails to amaze me! If God is that amazing then so am I because we are one and I am so grateful that I woke up to that fact!
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment