Thursday, June 2, 2011

WANTED>>>SMALL CABIN IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!



There are days when this big old world and the people in it get to me sometimes and I have to back off and get quiet for a while. These are the days when I want to get a cabin in the woods about 100 miles away from the nearest person or town.
It usually only lasts for a day and I come back to where I am supposed to be.
Then the next day someone will call and need prayer or has issues and wants to set up spiritual coaching sessions or desires a reading and I am back on track.

There are days when even for me meditation and prayer don't do the trick. I always ask God what is it I am supposed to know for my greatest and highest good and eventually the insights and the peace comes to me and I am off and running to the next place I need to be.

I have to honor the fact that what I do can be difficult at times and I need to do like I see my animals do and just relax and do mostly nothing for a while and clear my energy field and get grounded. Those are the days when I can be heard to utter...Peace! Peace! Peace! What better mantra could I have?

My room mate just gives me plenty of space and does her own thing and just a moment ago brought me a small bowl of ice cream that she said was really yummy
and went on her way. It may not seem like a big thing but it was. It was delicious and soothing and I was grateful for her gesture of kindness in the midst of a storm that is passing as I write this.

So to all my fellow spiritual light workers...I advise to take a day when the weight of the world and all the suffering gets to you and allow yourself to recharge and renew. You will come back stronger than ever. When I feel anger or sadness coming on and I just feel I need to tell the next stupid cruel person to kiss my grits,
I know it is time to just be with God for the entire day and night.
Peace, Peace, Peace!
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment