Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wake up call



Okay, A wake up call for you. How many hours a day do you spend on social media?
It can become an addiction as strong as any drug. If you don't think this is so, try cutting back and see what happens. Don't be surprised if you become irritable and sweaty just like a junkie.
It will create a big inbalance in your life. You will find your... relationships are suffering as people beg for your attention and then stop caring at all because you have become so disconnected that your spirit has almost died. You will feel strangely more alive only when you are on the computer
and can't stay away from it.
I am only on the computer for a few hours a day. I walk away and get on with the business of life. I use the computer and social media as a tool and do not allow it to use me and drain my essence away. I am far too special and unique for that and so are you!
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment