Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicken soup and respect


I slowed down this afternoon and wanted to make some chicken soup. It was delicious and full of garlic and spinach. It smells so good here. I am sure it will scare off any flu germs and vampires.
While I was deboning the cooked chicken the Dog, Hector and the Cat...Miss fuzz came in to say hello and look up at me with their big round eyes requesting a treat. They were very respectful in their asking. The chicken must have smelled very good to them. I grabbed two small dishes and gave them both some chicken and they gobbled it up...each respectful of the others space. It was peaceful and made me feel joy to watch them. It reminded me that no matter what is going on respect the space of others.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment