Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Chuckle and the Message


The Chuckle and The Message!
I just asked my God if there was anything else that needed to be shared today. I heard a little chuckle in my spirit. I wasn't sure what that meant so I asked for clarification and I received a little laugh!
I scratched my head over this and once more I asked the same question...the answer I got was this...

Dear One,
There is always something else to be shared and you are doing fine. The only thing I might suggest is balance. I know your love of teaching and writing is strong but you must honor some of your other gifts from time to time and develop a new found interest in them so they too can bloom. Incorporate some of your writing with your art...bring two forms of your creative energy together. Your studio awaits you. As you said..."Claim it!"
Our laughter comes from the soul...the all...
I Am
I Am
I Am

www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment