Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MESSAGE OF MY LOVE AND APPRECIATION

Okay Dear Friends, students, brothers, sisters, followers, supporters, soul family...
It is no mistake that we have met in this way.
Know that what I do, I take very seriously. I have devoted my life, time, energies and spirit to teaching and sharing knowledge with you.
When you read something I have posted shut your eyes and visualize my face. You will sense such love and compassion that I am sending out.

Right now, my whole body is vibrating with it and I feel that I could weep tears of joy.

As gratitude filled my being this morning, I had great gratitude for all of you and for the opportunity to be of service to as many of you as I can before I draw my last breath on this world.

Know that I love you and I am praying for all you collectively and individually as well.

I receive your requests for knowledge, understanding, guidance, prayer.
I accept your messages of love. I hear every one of you.
If you are reading this, it is my dearest wish that you feel the love I am sending you.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment