Wednesday, November 2, 2011


GRATITUDE FORUM
For October 17, 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right here, Right now,
If you are reading this, I am asking you to leave a comment on one thing you are grateful for this day. Let us form an ever widening circle of love, knowledge and possibilities.

As you step forward and proclaim what is good in your life you will feel the energy from the other souls who are on this forum. Help me spread the message that GRATITUDE brings forth.

I want to create a forum of oneness and spiritual magic. I want all of you to feel how important and powerful the spiritual practice of GRATITUDE is! Then later on you can thank me that you took this seriously and it changed your entire day!

GOD IS LISTENING!
Oh How, GOD IS LISTENING!

1 comment:

  1. I AM so THANKFUL that I DO have respect for my personal relationship with our creator.It has been hard to let go of humankinds fearful control.Stepping out of my comfort zone has been going on for a long time.I still have such a hard time with each situation I am to learn from, but I freefall trusting something great will come from this. Thankful I AM me. My sister-in-law and I always got a kick out of someone we both love saying'" I can be who I want to be"! Little did I know I am saying this now!

    ReplyDelete