Saturday, January 8, 2011

Prayer of Acknowledgment


Rev. Diannia Baty
Read this slowly and repeat the words while focusing on the photo and you will feel something just let go that needs to out of your life!

Prayer for today…January 8th…2011-01-08


I ACKNOWLEDGE
...
I acknowledge the red richness of my blood flowing through my body and visualize it’s constant movement.

I acknowledge the miracle of my eyes that allow me to see the glory of creation.

I acknowledge my ability to feel the skin of a loved one and emerald grass beneath my unshod feet.

I acknowledge the glory of my taste so I can savor all the flavors dripping from life’s abundance.

I acknowledge the richness of my ears to listen to the fullness of music and water flowing forever over rocks and wildly splashing on the seas.

I acknowledge my spoken glory calling out to the universe and announcing my name
to ONENESS!

I acknowledge my ability to know you. intimately and deeply, Dear God!

I acknowledge the gift you gave me of free will to experience this life in all it changes and choices that are mine to make and surrender to.

Most of all…infinite, divine and God consciousness profound…I acknowledge…
I AM!

www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment