Saturday, September 4, 2010

What Does Being Spiritual Mean?


There are a lot of misconceptions about what a spiritual person is and does. Some people may think we walk around chanting and passing out flowers. This is simply not the case.
A spiritual person walks the walk and talks the talk. We aim to put into practice all the tools of spirituality to enhance and empower our lives. It is a state of awareness and responsibility for our lives, words, actions and deeds. I am always aware of the ripple effect and know that whatever I do say and think goes out into the quantum field. I study the Universal Laws and us the knowledge to bring about wondorous things in my life.
Lately, I have had to work real hard on not allowing someone else's opinions or comments to push my ego buttons and it is working. I am also letting go of all worry about the future and endeavoring to stay in the now.
This bubble of peace awareness is a beautiful place to be.
The events of my life are showing that this peaceful place I am in is attracting all good to me because that is what I am putting out. What you put out is attracted right back to you in kind. It is a perfectly designed law that has no agenda or judgments and does not single out any one person.
I am open to anything and all right now and I am living in a state of anticipation as to what God is going to send me next. What a way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. Great friends are one of the best gifts GOD gives us, right my three sisters?

    ReplyDelete