Saturday, September 4, 2010

Selling The House?


My house is not attracting a lot of lookers at present and in retrospect I can see that I kinda knew it would be a roll of the universal dice if it sells or not. I am okay with whatever happens. Putting the house up for sale has not been a foolish venture. There have been a lot of benefits to it and it continues to be so.
I have a roommate as I rented space here to a woman back in January. We are understandably being nudged into making our load lighter. Boxes are accumulating in the basement and the garage to have a few yard sales.

I am downsizing everywhere. Clothes, books, kitchen stuff, furniture. collectibles, linens etc. is all being boxed away for sale.Because we never know when I may get a call to show the house it is forcing us to change our routine and surroundings.

I don't wait to make my bed any more. I keep a sharp eye out for clutter and dishes in the sink.
I feed the animals earlier. I keep dead leaves and flowers trimmed off the plants. We are more aware of smells now and the litter box is kept cleaner. I take my shower earlier and don't allow myself the luxury of writing all day in my pajamas any longer. I don't know when I may have to leave for a while so strangers can see my home. Realtors prefer that you not be there if the house is being shown. People feel more intrusive when you are there and are not as comfortable.


I saw a poster the other day that said,
"This is God. I will be handling all your problems today.
"

I love that. Today and for all the days after may I remember that God is here with me. I cannot be apart from God even if I tried. I follow the inner voice and stay connected to the energy that is flowing everywhere just waiting for me to plug in. No 110 outlet for me I want a 220.

www.makeachoicenow.com

1 comment: