Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Energy is Changing!

Every day of August has held some change, some happening and it has been a bit disconcerting to say the least.
Spirit has told me that September will be a bit different. Here it is the last day of August and I already feel more energetic and peaceful. The shift from what was to what is coming feels so much better. 
The house has had only one showing in August but I feel that is changing also. The market is not good right now to sell but I am confident that it will sell. I had a moment of angst when I saw the online virtual tour. The house looked so beautiful. I had to remind myself why I was selling and keep the big picture in mind.
August held a few frustrations for me but nothing major and it also held some blessings. I started getting more requests for readings and I was happy as this brings in more abundance and it helps the person getting the information about their life. 
I am staying connected with God in a deliberate way working toward never forgetting that all the assistance and guidance I need comes from God.
I watched a film yesterday called, The Power of Prayer. I do know prayer works but it should never be delivered in a beseeching manner. When we do that we are adding doubt to the prayer. After all, the verse goes, "Ask and you will receive."
If you have been going through changes and challenges, take a backward glance through August 2010 and you will see where you and everyone around you has gone through a lot of ups and downs this month. It will shift toward something beautiful this month so hang in there.
www.makeachoicenow.com


                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment