Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is your story today?



Rev. Lady Diannia Baty



If what you are looking at isn’t changing then change the way you look at it. What is your perception of the world? Is it hostile? Is everyone out to get you? There is popular saying that has been around and that is “Life’s a bitch and then you die.” How about the quote that the only two sure things of life are death and taxes? I asked someone a few days ago how they would describe life and the answer was, “you live, you struggle and you die, end of story.”
Do you know people who think like this? Are you a person that thinks like this? If you do then I can tell you that your life is reflecting those thoughts. You are what you think.
When you are asked, “ how are you?,” how do you respond? Do you answer with a litany of complaints about your health, your job or maybe your relationship?
My response is always the same, “I am excellent.” No matter what it may be at that moment, I always say I am excellent.

What are you going to tell the next person you speak to when they ask how you are?
This is just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment