Monday, July 19, 2010

Spiritual Changes


I have been going through some transformation and change. The first thing I have noticed is when I meditate, I go deeper, faster and it is more intense. My intention to be aware and present to my thoughts is more on point as well. Just this morning I got such joy in feeling the wind flow over my body.

I am so much more connected to the earth than I have ever been in my life. The birds and the plants seem to call to me to be still and drink it all in.

I am in a state of gratitude and when I am in a gratitude attitude, my day is so very beautiful.

I am going through a bit of worry and I work hard at moving it along because I know it is based on some future time. People generally think that because I am a spiritual teacher that I am peaceful and joyous all the time. This is simply not true. I have my challenges just like the rest of you. The difference is that I have the right tools to get me going forward and out of the mental constructs that I used to operate under.

When I catch myself in a negative state and realize later that it drained my energy because I allowed it to distract me, I almost feel silly. I more than most know about the power of our thoughts. I have neglected certain practices because of the worry that I allowed in and that will stop today.

The universal law of attraction is always at work.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the Buddhist belief of how as we become in line with truth we can transcend suffering. The way we control our mental energy I think is critical to everyone regardless of their consciousness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to here that you are able to more fully meditate and become one with your body and mind. I hired a spiritual life coach and had the same thing happen to me. It is amazing the difference I can feel in my life.

    ReplyDelete