Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Affirmative Prayer...Fill In The Blank!


The feedback I have been receiving about the affirmative prayer series has been incredible to say the least. There will be two more after this. I do so hope that you are at least trying to put the prayers into your life as a daily practice as it will be transformative.
Below are comments sent to me.

Your/God's words are indeed what people need to hear. Bells should be ringing "I LOVE YOU" then people would truly stop to listen. People truly need to stop and listen to hear their hearts as God says, I love YOU.
Thank you for sharing your message with me. HE and I will be driving down the road together singing "I love YOU and YOU love me"
Have a joyous day......Love Debbie

Dear Rev. Diannia
How sweet the affirmative prayers are. It seemed so simple yet powerful. I decided to give it a try and I am so grateful I did. I am in a state of peace and calm now like never before. I forward your articles and messages on to many people and have been thanked for doing so.
Bless you for what you are doing. Please don’t ever stop. The world needs you. I know God in a different more personal way now. Quanta from Singapore

Lady D,
I have been using the affirmative prayers every day now and it has changed my life in ways that I cannot describe. I feel a connection with God that transcends words. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Leslie from England


The next affirmative prayer is said the same way with God being the first word and then the statement with the believability factor in it. Say it with passion. It is short and it is powerful.

“God Bless_______________with_______________.”
Fill in the blank with anyone you know. Especially those you don’t necessarily get along with or even like. If you find yourself in a judgmental state ask God to Bless them instead. You can add what you would like for God to bless them with. Maybe you want them to be blessed with patience or a more peaceful nature or insight or prosperity or release from pain. Just fill in the blanks. I was asked about addictions. One woman has a loved one who is an alcoholic and she worries about him so much and is heart broken at the way he is living his life. I told her to use this prayer to ask God to bless him with release from his addiction. Asking God to bless him instead will give her a sense of peace about it. As individuals we cannot cure another of addictions but we can ask God to intercede. Calling God into the mix is the right thing to do. Maybe you can ask God to bless you also with patience or a release from anger. Just fill in the blank.
Remember when we were children saying our prayers at night and we would ask God to bless certain people like our grandparents and mom and dad and maybe our puppy and our sister. We would ask God to please let it not rain on Saturday because of a picnic we wanted to go to. We didn’t always get our prayers answered as a child for things like no rain on Saturday but God did indeed bless all of those we asked him to. We may not have known it at the time but it was done in so many ways.
With the faith of a little child and the belief that God heard you, it is important to get back to that feeling of grace and assurance we felt when we were little.

Whatever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22
The key word in this teaching of Jesus is believing.

Say these prayers and do it in the affirmative and say it as though it has already occurred and do not say please. Using the word please denotes doubt. It assumes that God may not grant your blessings. Pray in the positive and present tense. If you are already assuming that God may not hear you then you are putting doubt in the mix and that is negative.
If you are focusing on all of your problems and putting little to no emphasis on God you will miss all of Gods messages and signs that are being sent to assist you in your life. Slow down and still yourself so you are open to receiving the messages that God is always sending. Today I am saying God Bless each and every one of you that are reading these words with understanding and an openness to use these prayers to empower your life.


www.makeachoicenow.com website

No comments:

Post a Comment