Friday, April 2, 2010

A Passion For Passion



To have passion for something or someone as the case may be means it becomes almost the most important thing in your life. I have a passion for writing and art but right now in my life, writing is number one. Art has taken a back seat.

I think about my passion all the time. What am I going to write next? I see a potential story or article in my daily life and the experiences I have. I allow myself to go back in memory and write about the past and how it applies to life in a spiritual empowering way.

I am a word smith. I love words and their definitions. I love the power of words.
I love the sound of a word. Words have such symmetry and beauty. Words can slice open or heal a broken heart. Words can build and educate a nation. Words can convey an emotion or feeling. They have the power to pull the reader along into the writers mind. I want people to feel my words and see them and go to the places in their minds that I am trying to introduce them to. When I receive testimonials I am overjoyed and grateful. The words have been seen and heard on a deep level. We have walked into each others world so to speak, the reader and I.

I desire to feel good and to feel happy. It is a wonderful addictive feeling to just be happy. I choose it. I get past things that happen a lot faster these days. People think if you are a spiritual teacher and life coach, you never have any issues or problems.

Wrong! I just choose to stay in contact with my creator and the wisdom of the ages.
I try to remember to choose to be happy, speak my truth and be of service.
Along the way I learned quite by accident to develop a passion for myself and my life. I am finally the director and the star player in my life and I know it. It is about time.

I also have a passion for God...to know God in a deeply profound way and I have found that in that passion God knows me.
Where is your passion? What is your passion? Do you know? It is your passion that
drives you and sustains you.
Find your passion and you will find a part of you. Are you feeling and seeing what I am sending you now?

1 comment: