Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If Joan of Arc could do what she did..before she was eighteen...then I can certainly get out of bed.


There are so many people in history who stood up for what they believed and changed the course of the world. Joan of Arc is one of them. I don't think I am strong enough to be burned at the stake and I am grateful for women like her who paved the way.

Do you have a hero that you look up to and if you do why? What is it that they have done or said that made such an impact on you?


I can think about what someone must have went through to be what they are and it still astounds me. You have to develop trust in yourself and have incredible passion for it.
If you are wishy-washy in any way then it won't fly.

If you sense there is something more you can do with what your purpose is then I encourage you to go an extra step. God is always close at hand sending guidance on what that nest step is. You feel it in your heart and it is strong and won't go away. It nags at you.

I wonder what thoughts went through Joan's young mind as she spoke out when she needed to? Was she afraid? Did she worry about what others thought? I don't think so, do you? She was so connected to spirit and basically didn't give a hoot what other people thought. This is just something to think about.
www.makeachoicenow.com

1 comment:

  1. Great spirits have always encountered ridicule and opposition from mediocore minds. ~ Albert Einstein

    Each work has to pass through these stages- ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood.
    - Swami Vivekananda

    ReplyDelete