Monday, March 1, 2010

Heavenly Housemates




Recently after having my house on the market for a while and a sale was not forthcoming I decided to rent out some rooms to women. I had asked spirit what I should do and was told to let this big old house work for me. I had asked for more money on a regular basis as it was sorely needed.I just had not considered the house as an asset in that regard. I had some not so pleasant experiences with a few roommates in the past so I had to let go of that. When I let go what was manifested for me was wonderful.

I have two housemates now and it works like a choreographed ballet. I am the first one downstairs and I have a little alone time before the second comes down. After a while the last one appears. No one has any assigned chores yet somehow things get done. We are all helpful and respectful of each others space and do not crowd each other. I allowed one of them to bring her cat and my dog gets along with the kitty just fine.

I am so grateful and at peace with this and I could not ask for anything better.Some amazing things happen when you just let go. God desires our greatest and highest good and I know that there have been times when I unknowingly blocked what I wanted and needed and what happened was not good for me.

Right now there are three women and two animals in this house and it is so quiet while I am writing. My dog has three women to play with him and shower him with love and attention. He couldn't be happier. One of the women may not be in residence long but for as long as she is here she is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment