Monday, March 1, 2010

God Being Sassy




Last night I got a call from a sweet friend. She is also a member of the spiritual development class. We chatted for a while and the subject of God and how he communicates with us came up.She said that she had been in a bit of a snit because the weekend did not go as planned. God was talking to her and chiding her for being so pitiful. She said that God had a tendency to be sassy and snippy with her and she asked me why God talked to me so differently?
I reminded her that God communicates with each one of us individually and according to our knowledge at that time and how we would understand.I asked her if he got her attention and she said absolutely. I reminded her that the two traits that she had given to God as sassy and snippy were also a part of her personality so when God communicated with her in that way it got her attention and she immediately understood.
Now there may be times for her when God is more soothing when it is called for but with her I could clearly see why God communicates with her in the style she would respond to.
She understood what I have been teaching and all the lights were on and blazing illumination was focused on this. She was so getting this. So, before I went to bed I thanked God for showing me yet another person I could be of service to before the day ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment