Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can I have the key to your closed mind?



It has occurred to me that the true value in a visionary, philosopher or a mystic is that they challenge us to open our usually closed off minds. We are forced to hold the door open to new possibilities. There are many of us who would be labeled a heretic in
former times in history and burned or in the case of Jesus put on the cross. Here was a rebel with a cause and they couldn't shut him up even though they tried. He is my hero when I get a little down in my quest to bring about understanding and knowledge.

If he could do what he did over two thousand years ago under sometimes terrible conditions then I can certainly keep going. Throughout time people have been persecuted for introducing new ideas and new truths. For the most part we have gone past it but it still continues today.

I have been called a lot of things. The list would include, psycho lady, Reverend Huh, cult leader, blasphemer, and irreverent reverend etc. I give it no mind because I have also been called a transformational visionary, spiritual leader, universal mystic, new age philosopher and inspirational spiritual teacher.

Every time someone gives me a nickname of any kind it means I have their attention and that is what this is all about. If you have made up your mind about something, have taken a hard line and are closed off to new knowledge about God, the universe and yourself then there is nothing I can do except to tell you that when you say that is just the way it is, you have contributed to what is wrong with our world today and that is a closed mind. You lock yourself in and others out. Imagine how it was when it was proven that the world was not flat. All those hard liners had to give up the key and open their minds with a little egg on their face to boot.

The whole ball of wax about the spiritual journey is being open to knowledge and expanding our ideas about God and ourselves. You are right smack dab in the middle of the evolution of mankind. The incredible advances that are taking place today are happening so fast it almost defies logic. Know this, when it comes to God nothing is logical.

I wonder what Spock with his pointy ears would say if he were in one of my classes? Crack the door open a bit and take a look at what is happening in the spiritual world. Know it or not but what I am doing is being validated constantly. As God said to me in a recent dream, "hang in there kiddo." I am already over the rainbow and will stay there because the hanging in is easier.
www.makeachoicenow.com ladydiannia@makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment