Saturday, February 27, 2010

Even My Dreams Include God







During deep sleep God visits and it is always a nice surprise when this happens. The next day I am filled with peace and a sense of excitement as I know something is coming in terms of guidance and possibly a vision.
Another way spirit gives me a heads up is my right ear will ring slightly on and off until I receive a vision in a big way.
A few days ago I got a vision after the ear ringing went on and off for a few days and it was not something minor. A volcano exploded and threw off rocks and one was the size of a school bus. I was told it would happen soon. I am also getting visions of underwater earthquakes and they will be more frequent to the point that we will become alarmed...this of course will start to trigger many tsunamis. If you live near any coast please take heed. Pay attention to the signs they are all there and should not be ignored.Don't hide away and pretend nothing is happening in our world. You know that it is. You can't hide from the changes that are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment