Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Most Beautiful Message!


I just received the most beautiful message. There is a sweet couple I have been coaching. They are BIG supporters and friends. Although, we have never met I love them so much. They are like a lot of older couples who are in their golden years, living on a fixed income with family and health issues. I do not charge them. I just want to help. They are worth it. Their hearts are so open. My desire wa...s to empower them and brings some peace and clarity in their lives.
I will copy and paste her message below as I do not want to give out names so they can maintain their privacy. I am so deeply touched.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I SAVED THAT PICTURE OF YOU IN PURPLE WITH YOUR HAND UNDER YOUR CHIN TO MY PICTURES--SENT IT TO WALGREENS --MADE US A COPY AND JACK PUT IN ROUND NAVY BLUE AND GOLD FRAME-- NOW WE CAN LOOK INTO THOSE EYES AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID~~ SWEET DREAMS LOVE YOU -- PICTURE SITTING ON DESK BY COMPUTER

No comments:

Post a Comment