Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lost In Myself


I don't know why exactly when in the past few months, I found myself perfectly content to stay at home and turn down many invitations. Since I work out of my home I became a bit isolated but I was okay with it. I stopped teaching for a while and just nested here. I still did a lot of writing. If I stop doing that I will know I am in trouble but so far that has not happened.
I wouldn't say I was depressed, I was more disillusioned than anything else.I guess I just needed the time to re-evaluate.
I have found that the healing energy I offer to others has gotten stronger and more effective during this time and my psychic abilities are stronger than ever.
I am a creative person and thrive on doing things to uplift others so the pulling away thing was different than I have felt in a while.
Now I realize what a gift this quiet introspective time has been as I slowly come out of my cave.It came on very slowly at first and then almost before I knew it I have isolated myself for the most part. I was like a bear at wintertime hibernating until the time was right and now I am coming back to me.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment