Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This " I AM " me.


It has been a crazy time during the last year. Change was coming fast and furious. I felt both excited and strangely full of a different kind of energy. I know there are some DNA changes going on within my body. I feel physically different. It is like I am growing into my highest self.
My sleep patterns are changing and I am getting the most restful, deepest sleep of my life. My dreaming has increased and I am experiencing very vivid visions. Many of them I share with you. My psychic ability has increased. It has always been a powerful force in my life and it astounds me that so much psychic growth has expanded recently.
I have put on 15 pounds in pretty short order and it is time to shed it. I am motivated now to do just that. Why the motivation comes roaring in at this time , I don't know...but I do know that I can feel it grabbing my attention.
My personal relationships are changing. I have been busy weeding my human garden. I am taking a very close look at who and what is in my life.
I am suddenly truly going with the flow of things now. I am seeing the messages that are being sent to me.
My creative urges have changed. I am seeing a spiritual painting before I paint it and that has never occurred before. My writing has evolved too!
Colors and details are more focused and brighter. It is quite a ride this spiritual me, this evolving me, this I AM me!

No comments:

Post a Comment