Monday, December 27, 2010

The Last Two Months.



It has been a strange surreal time this last two months. There have been some people from the past who have popped up in my life to say hello and talk about why they were no longer in my life. In every case I knew I had done the right thing by weeding my human garden. It is normal to wonder if we did the right thing and now I have total closure.
There have also been a few people who called me their friend and acted warm, loving, generous and helpful but when it came down to brass tacks these people were anything but and were removed from my life. One of these people turned out to be one of the most judgmental, sanctimonious, holier than thou women I have ever met. After being upset for a while it quickly passed and I was grateful she was no longer on my radar.
Three weeks later I received a call from someone I had tried to make contact with earlier this year. It turns out we have a lot in common and are both light workers and have had a lot of the same challenges. We connected on a different level as we spoke and it looks like this will be the person to fill the void.
I have also notice physical changes and emotional changes and I know this is all part of the ascension changes that are taking place. Everything is changing except for my life purpose. It is only growing stronger. It will soon be a brand new year and I can only guess at what is coming and I am so glad to be a part of it all.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment