Monday, November 15, 2010

I heard and the day is almost here



I know I have not posted anything on the blog in a while but it is not because I have been idle. I have been wondering what the next step is and I have the answer now. The answer always comes if you listen and pay attention.
I have received calls and e-mails about having classes via the internet or conference lines and after quite a few of these requests came to me I knew that was the next step. My desire has always been to reach as many people as possible and this is surely that way to do it.
I am working on it and will make an announcement soon as to how and when and will make it very affordable. I will be doing a series and then will make a break of it and then another series and so on.
I will be honoring your requests and calls about this. For a while I wasn't ready but now I am. I am going to put myself out there for you. The hunger to know more and be empowered along the spiritual path grows as the days go by and I am honored that it is your desire that I be your teacher. I am sure there will be times that I will be the student as I learn from you. It always goes both ways.
For more information go to www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment