Saturday, October 2, 2010

Look at it in a different way and it will be different!


I just watched another episode of the dog whisperer constant barking. This had been going on for 7 YEARS! It boggled my mid that the lady who owned them had waited so long to change things. I would have been half deaf and a little loony if I had put up with that for 7 years. First of all let's get this straight, I would not have done this for 7 years before I sought assistance. I ask myself why so many people stay in a very bad relationship for 20 to 30 years without ending it, for example.

What is interesting is when the person Caesar is trying to help gets the fact that if they change the way they view things then things will change. Their body language changes and a shift takes place almost immediately. In almost every case the dog owner is transformed from being a dog owner or surrogate parent into the animals care-giver and pack leader.

I think spiritually you are getting what I am trying to tell you. You don't own anybody or anything really. When you get this concept you will transform from someone who is being led to someone who leads!
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment