Monday, August 16, 2010

Starting the day with the right tools.

Today I am going to suggest to you to try a few things that I do to get the right energy into the day and connect with God in a powerful way.

After all the usual things of feeding Hector, the dog and Miss Fuzz, the cat...I go to my computer to see if anything came in during the night that needs my immediate attention. I go to you tube and find some beautiful music and put it on auto play
so it will play one beautiful piece after another and minimize the window. Beautiful music on demand is a great thing.You never know what the next piece will be and it is always a treat for the ears and the soul. The videos with each piece is usually a meditative sight all by itself.

I always send my thoughts and words of love to God and the universe. I find music and affirmations a beautiful way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment