Sunday, June 6, 2010

This Sunday at Unity Church...June 6th 2010...She was on fire!



What I am talking about is Rev.Julie. She was seriously talking about one of the commandments.
You know, the one that says to love thy God with all of your heart and to love your neighbor that way too!

At one point her eyes were wet with emotion. It is hard to read her sometimes as she tries very hard to stay focused and she has a lot to do! I totally understand this. It seems that each week gets busier but it is all going in a forward direction. Well,to get back to my point...she was so impassioned in what she said. I love her style. It is like come on guys, it is time to get this.

Spiritual leaders and teachers all feel it. What we are feeling is "times a wasting."
There is a big wind coming and we have to be spiritually centered. This wind of change is not something to be ignored. The present universal energy is magnifying everything in your life experience. The ante is being upped so to speak.

You know that what I am saying is true. You can't deny this any longer.

I speak and teach every time I get an opportunity. I can only reach the world through one person at a time. That person tells another and so on. The ripple effect is always in force.
Rev. Julie, you were superb today and you made me sit up and pay closer attention. I was able to forget that my back ached and I was mesmerized! Thank you!

www.makeachoicenow.com
http://godsspiritletters.blogspot.com/
http://hectorscaninedogma.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment