Sunday, May 16, 2010

Living Full Out!



It has been a wonderful week and I have had some moments of divine clarity and peace.
I think about my creator a lot and wonder about this and that and sometimes the wonderings are the way to creating something.
I allow my mind to go free reign and whatever wild and crazy thoughts come I embrace them. God has told me to think and live full out and hold nothing back. I have thought about that term and it is a way to just let go and live with no restrictions on being yourself. It is a way to think without holding back. It is allowing full use of your creative juice to flow.
Think about living and loving and being in a state of "full out" for an entire day.
That is a day of when I think about doing something I don't talk myself out of it or put it off. I just do it! If the thought of calling someone comes to me I call them
right then and there.
It means being spontaneous and alive with the joy of being alive. I know there are so many things I do not give full expression to simply because I don't do it right away!
It makes me wonder what I might have done if I had given expression to those ideas that came and went. Well, there I go wondering again.
www.makeachoicenow.com
http://godsspiritletters.blogspot.com/
http://hectorscaninedogma.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment