Thursday, March 18, 2010

TWO GODS



As I sit here this morning I can feel the people out there who are waiting for me to post something new. The feedback I have been getting is wonderful and inspires me to keep going for all of you and it would seem the inspiration is like a faucet that is wide open. Every morning I ask God to lead me and assist me in posting things that will feed you spiritually, emotionally and with purpose.

God has told me that there are two God's. There is the one that we have created in our minds and there is the God of, "the still small voice." The God of the listening ear, the open eyes, and the understanding mind who perceives, knows and acts in accordance to our thoughts and emotions.
God unfolds, emerges, and evolves. That is what we need to do to line up with the universal energy that is God.
I can feel your prayers for my continued prosperity and peace and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment