Friday, March 19, 2010

Thumping and Thinking



As I was sitting here this morning waiting for God to channel to me what to write about this morning, it strikes me that I am having trouble concentrating because they are working on my street laying cable. There is a constant thump, thump, thump sound coming from one of their machines. After a while it feels similar to what Chinese water torture must feel like. Then I had a light bulb moment. It is only a problem if I view it as a problem.

After all if the things we are looking at are not changing then changing the way we see it is the key to a higher vibration of spiritual mind. Most of the time it changes instantly and stays that way. There may be times when you have to pull yourself back to the higher thought another time or two but it is well worth the effort.

I am a perpetual student of life and life will hand me a lot of experiences. It is as if God caught my thought vibration and just sent it back as experience. I hear the words..."what are you going to do with this experience?" I get it! I get it!

So now I am hearing this constant pulsing thump and I ask, "what am I supposed to know?" As soon as I wrote this the thumping increased in speed.

It is a vibration that could be used for healing...that is the way I choose to view it and now it is not a bother any longer!
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment