Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring...Ah Spring!


Spring Sunset In Florida


You know sooner or later that I would have to share my thoughts to you on this delicate season. I love every heavenly season but I would say that spring and fall are my favorites.

After many cold, wet, icy, snowy days it is spring in North Carolina. This is paradise.
Everything is blooming here in a speed that delights the heart. Every day reveals another wonder of life sprouting forth. I have two heirloom camellia bushes here, that are so loaded with blooms that the slightest breeze showers morsels of red and pink all over the ground.

When I rake them up it is with gratitude that I am the caretaker for them.
I have been able to enjoy some time on the porch swing and have started with the yard work. A little raking and weed pulling is good for the soul.

Along with this season comes the desire to make some iced tea along with the mint you've been growing. For me it opens the desire to plant some herbs. Basil is my favorite next to lavender.

I do feel a renewal of my spirit when I see life springing into being. Hope wafts on the very air. All is fresh and new. This is what you are a part of! So spring dances all around us to give the message in that which appeared as dead sprung new life and hope eternal.

Hibernation is over.
Rise.
Stretch.
Spring up and Spring forth***************

No comments:

Post a Comment