Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Path...walk, walk, walk and walk.



This is just one of those days when I am not focused and feel a bit at odds with my life in general. I am having to work a little harder at awareness. There are days when I am in vibrational harmony with God and the cosmos with almost no effort and others it is a constant struggle to stay the course.What a journey this living thing is. Walk, walk and walk because it is an unending journey.
I just put on some soothing music and light a candle and greet my day. There are some gifts coming from the universe and I want to be present enough that I can see them and receive them and know what they are. I will use the spiritual practice of being in the now. I know it works and I will share with you later of my experience.

I am open to receive that which I asked for.
I will not resist with my thoughts.
I will stay in harmony with that which I want.


www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment