Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Hype Of the "Secret"




The Law of attraction, the law of attraction, the law of Attraction. You keep seeing and hearing about this universal law and many others. You may have seen the wildly popular movie, "The Secret." This movie misses the mark in a big way because it does not include enough points on the biggest part of this universal law and that is unless you have a firm foundation and knowledge of the universe and how it works you will never totally be in vibrational harmony with the energy that you must put forth.

I have the movie in my collection and have shown it to a room full of students who are on their spiritual path. It makes them think and get a little excited about their lives and the possibilities. Usually they get frustrated easily with it because most
information for spiritual seekers regarding this leave out the fact that there is more than one universal law! Unless we understand all of these laws, the Law Of Attraction will not work efficiently according to our present perceptions.

As far as the universal laws pertain, I study them fiercely and work hard and using them in the proper way. I know how life is if I am not consciously in charge of it.
I shudder when I note any thoughts of my past snafu's and goof-ups. Before I became a Spiritual Seeker I lived in the past and dwelt on the negative things and I worried about the future and viewed it with suspicion and apprehension.

My life reflected my fears and worries. Things kept happening in the same way just different players.I was overwhelmed with the drama.One day something clicked inside
me and I started actively seeking knowledge and what a journey it has been.I said once that if my life was a movie and then I realized that my life is a movie. It is the movie of my mind.I now know a whole lot more than my life before reflected and so my life now reflects that knowledge.

I will post a whole series about the Spiritual Universal Laws to enable you to step it up a bit. Prepare to be amazed. Okay, at least intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment