Saturday, March 13, 2010

Going over the rainbow







I want to let all of you know I am new at this blog thing but I am reading and studying hard so I can make it easier to navigate, sign-up and enjoy. I hope to create spiritual leaders and teachers from the blog and to let you go at your own pace. It is incumbent for all of us to use due diligence to stay on the path because we are all spiritual leaders and teachers weather we know it or not. You may be very hungry for spiritual knowledge for a few days but it is a good idea to let it sink in before you assimilate something new. You should choose to walk away for a bit and chew on the spiritual bubble-gum you gave your spirit. Use this as a jumping off place to allow you to explore from within a comfort zone of your own choosing.

If there is something you want me to expand on or include, please let me know.I have appreciated all your wonderful comments, calls and e-mails. I am hanging in there.
I invite your comments and encourage all of you to sign up and register and become a member of the spiritual quest. Let's go way over the rainbow together.
www.makeachoicenow.com ladydiannia@makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment