Thursday, March 11, 2010

God Was A Biker Dude



After I taught my weekly spiritual development class last night, I was peaceful and content. Everyone loved the film I showed by Deepak Chopra, "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success." I went to bed last night full of ideas for coming classes and workshops.
I asked God to reveal to me anything I needed to know before I went to sleep. In the dream I was in the forest, which is one of my favorite places awake or asleep.I came upon an open area and and sat down soaking up all the beauty and I heard a motorcycle engine coming closer and there before my eyes was a big bike decked out in a lot of chrome. The person on it was covered in leather with helmet in place. They turned off the engine and slowly got off the bike and took off the helmet and removed the jacket.
It was a man with a shaved head and blue piercing eyes. He came to sit down beside me and didn't speak. I felt at ease with this stranger and broke the silence by asking who he was. After a long silence he said, " I am that I am and you know me. I come to you in many ways and in many forms." I asked again, "who are you and the answer was Charlie. I knew it was God then because sometimes when I talk to God I call him Charlie.I was in awe as I gazed into those intense blue eyes that turned brown while I talked to him. At one point God morphed into a woman sitting in the grass beside me.There was so much I wanted to ask but I could only ask one question and that was, "What is it that you want me to know?"
That is when God stood up once again the bald blue eyed man and as he slowly pulled his chaps over his legs and put on his leather jacket he said,
"hang in there, kid." On went the helmet and getting on the bike he waved goodbye.
What a dream! It is clear to me that God wants me to keep going and do what I do and was encouraging me. I felt so happy this morning because I know that Charlie will come again and again. It was also clear that what I have always known is true, God does have a sense of humor. www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment