Monday, March 22, 2010

Carry Me...A poem




Rev. Lady Diannia Baty © 2009


Carry me high
Carry me low

Just carry me
I have far to go.

Soothe me soft
and soothe me when
I come and go again
Pull me out of the hole I am in.

Carry me home
when the time is right
Carry me serene
into divine and peaceful light.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Take my tears and put them away
so I can smile another day
Carry me home
and Carry me when
I don’t know where to begin

Take my thoughts that made no sense
Put them in the vault of time
Give them to the universe
Ownership is no longer mine.

Take my dreams and wishes too
Put them into the all of all
Help me to rise and not to fall.

I remember me.
I have pierced the veil.
Time and space do not hinder.
Carry me soft and carry me well.

www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment