Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Know You...A poem


I KNOW YOU
Rev.Lady Diannia Baty

From somewhere far away and close within
You came like a fog early over the day
Before I knew it you were there
a call from my soul went out and exclaimed…
I know you

I lost myself somewhere in the mist
a sweet forgetting of the old
and a warm embrace of the new.
the insistence of a heart beat bathed me and
I KNEW YOU.

Finally across past lives lived and
goodbyes given and love taken away.
You came back as surely
as you left
and said
I know you.

Dare I take courage in hand and touch you once more
Please open the door.
YOU KNOW ME

2 comments:

  1. This is a poem I wrote about past lives and those we meet again in the present life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know You, what a sweet poem, I truly enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete