Sunday, February 28, 2010

Every Moment New







The New Year started off with problems. The first thing was a tooth that had to be pulled and when it comes to going to the dentist, I am a big baby. Then barely one week later my computer decided to go on vacation. Luckily it was not a permanent vacation and most everything could be saved. My virus protection had somehow inexplicably been turned off which left it open for attack. My computer guy came to the rescue and was able to save almost 95% of everything. I am now trying to see what is and isn’t still intact.

In any event, here I am writing again after a few days of not being anywhere near the computer. I took the time to do some deep cleaning and enjoyed my nesting time with the dog and books. I took a look around and even made some plans for this coming spring.

It occurred to me that every moment is so fresh and new and there are no two moments alike and I wish to be present to as many of them as possible. We really do not know when the last moment will come for us. It is a mystery and it is supposed to be that way.
I personally wish to concentrate on life and not death. The end will come and that will be that but it is the now that matters.

Staying in the moment may seem like a big waste of time for a lot of people but not being in the now is to me a waste of life energy and time. I miss very little about what is going on around me and in me. I am in touch with what I am feeling and thinking. This means I am in control of myself without worrying over all the everyday things that come up in most of our lives. For example when my computer took a nose dive and decided to go on vacation, I decided to get some much needed laundry and filing done and it was wonderful to get it out of the way. It is a funny thing I didn’t obsess over when I would be back in the saddle writing and doing all the things I do every day on the computer, I just took it in my stride and worried not. Worry for me has become something that I now am aware of immediately so I don’t waste a lot of time with it. If I am worrying then I know I have given control over to someone or something else.

I realize more every day just how important being in the moment with gratitude in my heart means to my overall happiness and satisfaction. I can find gratitude in any given situation no matter how dire it may seem at first glance.

There are no two moments alike. Second by second I am presented with choices anew
to create and be with God. I choose to be with God in every second and be connected with the universal consciousness.

If it is your current belief that various events, conditions and circumstances that you experience in life is brought about by chance or fate then you are in for some big ah-ha moments.

Once I knew without any doubt that I am the co-creator of my life, it almost brought me to my knees. I had lived my life by chance and not choice and suffered the consequences thereof. I had no one to point the finger at any longer but myself. With that knowledge came a renewal of life for me because I knew exactly what free will was all about. It is about correct choices and thinking. I am the programmer of my life!

I find this astounding and wish I had known this long ago but it might not have sunk in earlier on my journey. It was also a heavy moment when I knew if I had made different choices the outcome of my life would have been vastly different. The past is gone and I cannot live it over again which brings me right back to the present moment once again.
So, for this moment in time and the ones that follow I choose to write this article and send it out to all my followers, fans and brothers and sisters of the spiritual quest. The other choice would be to drink coffee and dwell in the past or the future which gets me no where fast.

Now, here is something to ponder on and think deeply about. Just as the computer programmer must write or create the programs that you use and are necessary for you to experience the effects every time you log onto your computer, someone is also creating the programs or software that are responsible for bringing about the results that you experience in your life.

Who writes these programs? You guessed it. YOU!

It just may be time to install some new programs into your life that will uplift and empower you. It just may be time to install oneness with your creator into your mainframe. It might be time to delete and uninstall some old programming that keeps you stuck and causes your life to crash.

Change the thoughts and change your life.
Now this is something to think about.

www.makeachoicenow.com
ladydiannia@makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment