Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just some thoughts to share on complaining


Blog, Blog, Blog. Everyone wants me to blog and so I shall and I ask you to bear with me as I learn how to get this thing right. Today has been a day of feeling little aches and pains as there is snow on the way so the pressure is changing. I didn't used to feel this but I am older now so I guess it goes with the territory.

I never give it much thought when my muscles ache and I don't have much energy. It is fine with me because I see so many people who are far worse off than I.

The next time you feel a complaint coming on ask yourself if you really have anything to complain about? I mean really? Have you become a whiner and a complainer? if you have then take steps to change it. What you say you are, you will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment